An individual of any age can join as a member of the Herman Prior Activity Centre. However, voting rights are held for individuals that are 55 +.
- Annual membership is $25.00 per year.
Key benefits of your membership
- Opportunities to meet new people, keep in touch with old friends, learn a new hobby or teach a class.
- Membership entitles you to join any program the centre offers at a reduced rate.
- Enjoy a vast array of general interest courses including painting, exercise classes, cards and more
- A fun and supportive environment to try out sample classes or learn new activities
- Access to amazing special events including day trips
- Monthly newsletter
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
- Election to the Board of Directors and a variety of committees
Feel free to drop-in for a tour or to speak with one of our volunteers or staff for more information about our programs or memberships.
Becoming a Member
Membership can be taken out at any time throughout the year. It is as simple as:
- Visiting the centre at any time of the year
- Completing a membership application form at the office
- Online membership form Membership form
- Paying your membership fee
Renewing Your Membership
When your membership has expired or is about to expire we will give you a friendly phone reminder.
How long is my membership good for?
A: One year from date of purchase.
How old do you have to be to become a member?
A: Any adult can become a member. To be on the Board of Directors, or to vote at the AGM you must be a current member and 55+.
What are the benefits of membership?
A: Besides helping the Herman Prior Activity Centre to grow its programming and to run the building, your membership gives you reduced rates on trips and events we send buses to and reduced drop in fees.